10.05.2009

Shop, Lock, and Drop it

Exciting Day!

As you will learn to know, I'm an excessive shopper. I've never left a mall, plaza, or strip mall without purchasing clothes...not something I'm proud of, but hey that's life! 

In leui of my illness, I'm spreading the love! Everytime I find special deals in stores, online, I'll post them in my "Shop, Lock, & Drop it" posts. If you have any suggestions or ideas email me and let me know! 

I went to one of my favorite gifting stores this weekend,  Swoozie's, to buy a thank you present for a friend who has been letting me crash at her place. I went in and was obviously overwhelmed by the number of options! 

One of the options was this ADORABLE bag! It comes in four adorable colors and FREE yes I said FREE embroidery. I ended getting a wine glass for my friend, BUT decided to pre buy the tote for some other friends. The sales clerk told me women have been buying them in bulk! If you're in a sorority, they're great for your littles or for families! 




It's regularly $12.95 but everything in the store is 30% OFF! With the discount it come to $9.07 (+tax) and don't forget the FREE embroidery!!

Even if you don't decide to buy the bag, 30% OFF EVERYTHING ONLINE AND INSTORES!

Hope you enjoy the sale as much as I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment