1.31.2010

MAKEOVERRRRRR

I've been getting complaints that I ditched my blog, (sorry poodle). But as any true fashionista would say, the perfect solution to any slump is a MAKEOVER. So I pumped up my blog and gave it a whole new look!


I tweezed here and brushed up there, but everyone knows that that's not the essence of a makeover. The essence of a makeover is it's intent, why are you really doing this? 


The answer is simple, I want to be true to who I am and take a risk with my blog. I originally set out to be another fashionista in the blogosphere, maybe have a decent following, and add to the conversation. 


But after looking into the mirror a little deeper, I realized that I'm not just another girl with an opinion, I don't want to get lost in the conversation. I want to fill in the holes, stand out, and make a difference to other girls like me out there. 


The new blog is going to be for girls who want to add some flava to their style on a budget, for girls who want to spice up their life with a little inside scoop, for girls with color who want to make a splash, and for big girls who want to show the world that just like we're larger than life so is out style. :)


Please comment and let me know if there is anything that you'd like to see like outfit suggestions, trend watch, investment pieces, etc. and I'll do my best to help you out!


Until tomorrow...
I2ae

No comments:

Post a Comment