2.08.2010

Eternal Bliss

I'm still working on the Valentine's Day post which is super fun because I didn't even realize how many cute things you can wear on Vday!


In the mean time, I was having a conversation with a girlfriend about my blog and she said something that I can't stop thinking about. She said that eternal bliss to her would be wearing her favorite skinny jeans, fuzzy socks, and a wife-beater every day of her life. She said she feels comfortable and herself in it and even thought it's not the most flattering thing, she feels comfortable which in turn puts her at ease. 


 It made me start thinking what my "eternal bliss" outfit would be.


As much as I relish in my love for clothing, there is nothing... I repeat NOTHING I would rather do than take a well deserved afternoon lounging out. Whether I'm reading a book, watching a movie, or painting I couldn't think of anything that would be more fun!


Which brings me to my "eternal bliss" outfit...



Ex-Bf lounge pants: Old Navy
Shirt: American Eagle
Cardigan: H&M
Hat: Forever 21

I know I look like a bag of d in this pic but Trav took it randomly after Christmas and I wasn't expecting it, obvi. I love those pants. They are old, faded, big, and warm I'm pretty sure I wear them 5x a week, at least. I took them to California, Spain, England, and backpacking. We all know how much I love stripes (generally they just HAPPEN to be navy and white, not my fault). Cardigans and hats are just the comfy touch you need to relax, it just so happens when this picture was taken I finished baking 1,000 cookies with my grandma. Don't ask. 

What's your "eternal bliss" outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment