2.08.2010

Valentine's Day Outfits

This weekend no matter what your relationship status is, you've got some exciting plans for sure! I'm not the biggest fan of Valentine's day because I think it's just an anniversary that everyone shares again and again, BUT I do love the fun days that come because of it! Here are some fun outfits no matter what your plans are!


Luxe Date Night
Dress: French Connection
Shoes: Aldo
Clutch: Express
Ring/Earrings: Forever 21

I love the hot sexy black look even though you're supposed to be smitten with love and wear red, why not just look hot in some classic black?


Casual Date Day to Night

Necklace: Can't remember!!!Ugh, but I love it!
Shirt: Overstock
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Asos

I'm not a fancy restaurant girl, I'd rather do something creative and personal. Ergo an outfit for the couples not spending +$100 on dinner. I love the cute romantic top and the sleek black contrast, I really want a pair of slingbacks and am pretty sure I'm going to go buy some.


Day Date

Dress: Old Navy
Bag: Piperlime
Shoes: Piperlime
Glasses/Pins: Forever 21

Since it's a Sunday I figured some people might be spending the day together instead of the evening. So it might be fun to wear something cute and flirty while still being comfortable with your sweetie. 

Single Ladies Night 


Dress/Shoes: Asos
Earring/Bracelet: Forever21
Bag: Express

I'm going with the last :) I love spending a day with the girls, and going out at night with them makes me giddy! You can look cute and stylish while still enticing!

 What are your Vday plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment