7.18.2010

Getup Threads

It's hard for me to take pictures of what I'm wearing when I'm California cause I don't have an automatic timer on my camera and there isn't anyone who will put up with me everyday to take them. So for now expect some random shots and a lot of outfit composers!

It's Africa Hot right now. I don't know why especially since it's been overcast for almost a week now. Regardless, I'm dying in the heat so I couldn't be bothered to wear too much today or try and look super cute.

Which brings us to our monthly WIFEBEATER DAY! Today's wife beater day was a bit difficult because I've compiled a huge accessory collection since I've been here so couldn't figure out which shoes to match with earrings or if I wanted to wear a necklace.

Start out with:
Add:
(Skinny Jeans obvi because I'm currently obsessed.)













No comments:

Post a Comment