7.14.2010

Old Sac/Getup Threads (Baby edition)

I'm finally back from my trip to Sacramento, or as they so graciously call it 'New Sac.' I couldn't have had a better time you paid me to be there. It's always been hard for me to split my time between my maternal and paternal families (especially since everyone is spread from Vancouver to London) but I'm so glad that I had the chance to visit my big brother (paternal) in SacTown!

I spent the majority of the time bugging my adorable nephew and bonding with my AMAZING sister in law. We've known each other for 8 years but only see each other at weddings or family reunions so we've never had a real opportunity to bond. We had a 15 min discussion on Team Edward vs. Team Jacob which in turn lead us to sneaking out of the house so we could go and see Eclipse. We decided if we were the same age, we would have been the perfect roommates. 

Look at his Cheeks.
After he took a three hour nap on me I thought he'd be ready to play, no he wanted to sleep more.

His clothes are on backwards, new parents-what to do!
The earrings are clip on vintage Chanel, I have my ears pieced but pulling them off at the end of the day like Grace Kelly makes me feel so glamourous. 
Shirts I made him, the one on the right is an inside joke with my little sister.
I miss him already!
I wore a couple of cute outfits but didn't take any full outfit post pictures, sorry! But here are some super cute baby outfits I bought/made...:D

Until tomorrow...
I2ae

No comments:

Post a Comment