7.12.2010

Getup Threads

I'm at work and in a super fantastical supurbulous mood today! Prob b/c I talked to one of my bffs last night and he made me realize how truly blessed I am right now. I've been kind of moppy and miserable in LA since I've arrived but never downright sad. Having a constant gloom over your day to day life can be tiring on your mental health so it was a refreshing change!


Anyways, I've had an interesting day at work today because my boss bought a new puppy (he's 90 lbs but i still think he's a puppy) and he's entertaining as crap. He sits, rolls over, plays dead, and high fives. Their first dog dislikes the puppy so he's been sitting in my lap all day...
This is Joey, the jealous baby of the family


Here's a hair post too, I feel so Dorothy Dandrige today, and I'm sticking with it.



Coming up Soon:


Yff Bloggers conference
Getup Threads
Red Carpet outfit
Sacremento trip
LOVE FOR ALL


Until 2morrow...
I2ae

No comments:

Post a Comment