6.16.2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

I can't say that I'm sorry I haven't been posting the past few weeks. Some times when you write things down in a fit of passion you regret it later, and especially for you my dear readers I find that the things I say are engrained in me and on this blog. 


The past few weeks have been a transition to say the least. I've spent countless hours gushing over my precious niece who will be 5 months next week and the rest of the time at my internships (and the tiring commute in between.)


They say when one part of your life is perfect, the rest has to wreak havoc. I don't know if that applies to my current situation but it's definitely close. I'm making it a priority to blog once everyday for the next week regardless of what it may be. Over that time we'll get some perspective on life and transition together. 


I'm in an optomistic mood today especially because I'm wearing these amazing vintage esque (Nordstrom Rack) shoes that I got super cheap and are still full price at Nordstroms! Cha-Ching!








Me bored and waiting for my bosses to show up. But more on that later. 


Until 2morrow....
I2ae

No comments:

Post a Comment