6.30.2010

Globetrottin'

Since I'm already in California, it only makes sense to go and visit some family on the side of the 50 nifty states! I'm flying to Sacremento in order to visit my cousin, his wife, and their new baby! 


I've been begging all of my married cousins to have a child for 9 years now. Let me claify and say that I only needed one of them to have a child. After that one child was born, I said I was done and don't need anymore. But lucky me my oldest cousins on both my mom and dad's side had a kid this year! I got a girl who I'm obsessed with and spend every waking moment possible with, and a boy who I'm going to visit tomorrow! 



Attention cousins: please note that you do not need to have children in order to maintain our friendship anymore. My empty threats shall cease now that I have not one, but TWO little bundles to spend my money on. Thank you to those two for their cooperation.


That is all.


p.s. First trip to Sacremento!


Until tomorrow...
I2ae

No comments:

Post a Comment