6.30.2010

EDC

Amazing. No wait, I'm completely underselling it-let me try again.... 


It was the most ELECTRIFYINGLY EUPHORIC experience I've had in 20 years, and I want to do it again. 


Despite the fact that we came across some difficulty finding each other when we arrived (due to shitty cell phone service) we ended up drinking and partying hard enough to make up for the lost time. The coliseum was filled with +130,000 people all raving to the likes of Moby, Will.i.am, Steve Aoki and Deadmau5. There were 5 stages, carnival rides, neon lights, cabanas, men on stilts, people in crazy costumes, I could go on and on!


We ended up leaving early but we both decided that next time if we go,  we're going to do it the right way now that we know how. 


Ughhh I want to go back. 


(Sry for the bad photo quality, I forgot my camera so these are from L's phone)
The carnival rides INSIDE the stadium during the concert

Until Tomorrow....
I2ae



No comments:

Post a Comment